51 Brands Earned Best in Publishing Accolades Today, B2B Media Company, …
Welcome to the 2018 MAGGIE Call for Entries!
The Maggie Awards invite content creators from all media segments to submit their brands for consideration. Print, online, digital, newsletters, video channels, social media, websites, are all invited. Your brand does not have to have a print component to apply and no membership is required for consideration. All brands from all countries are welcome to apply.
4 Tips Before Submitting
- Before uploading your submissions, review the Call for Entries Brochure for to identify the category (s) which matches your entry.
- All entries must enter 1 initial qualifying category: Select from Print categories: 001 – 099; Web Publication & eNewsletter categories: 100 – 111; Digital & Tablet categories: 112 – 120; Video categories: 126 – 131; or Social Media categories: 132 – 137.
- Identify if your brand is Consumer, Trade, or Student. Enter only categories within those assigned sections.
- Judges evaluate how well your entry aligns to your mission via content and design compared to your competition. Make sure to hone your brand’s mission on the application.
The Application Process
- The Maggie Awards use an application portal to upload your entries. If you have not already done so, visit the link to the portal to create your login in and upload entries.
- Each category has specific instructions for which assets are required for each entry i.e. live URL, PDF of cover, PDF of entire issue, etc. Read the Call for Entries Brochure instructions carefully.
- Locate your category in the portal and complete cover sheet, upload the assets and save. After previewing the application, hit Submit. Entries that are submitted cannot be changed. Please proof entries carefully before hitting Submit.
- After entering your submission(s), please pay for the entries. Payment is required to qualify for early bird discounts. Submissions without payment will not be entered for consideration.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion and payment receipt.
- Early bird rates expire October 31st. Application deadline is February 1st, 2019 for all entries. Late entries cannot be accepted.
The Judging Process
This year, all judging will take place online. If you have never judged the Maggies, this is the time to volunteer. Click here to submit Judging Request. Judging will begin Late January with ample time given to judge assigned categories. All scored entries are tabulated, and the top scores are identified as Finalists.
All finalists will be notified via email of their status and invited to attend the Maggie Awards Celebration of Excellence in early April 2019. Award Celebration date and location will be finalized by January 7th, 2019.
At the awards event, each category finalist will be recognized, and the winner of each category will accept the Maggie Award Trophy. All winners will be revealed at the ceremony and not before.